Once bitten, twice shy. This stands 100% true for Apple users who have now iOS 8.0.2 to their rescue after the fiasco of iOS 8 and iOS 8.0.1. The California-based company was quick to realize the error it has made and the predicament its users were facing despite paying the premium price.
Now when you have iOS 8.0.2, we can hope things will settle down for the users a bit but before we get a review, it will be too soon to say anything. However, let us have a look at what this latest update of Apple software can do for you.
- Apart from fixing TouchID as well as cellular network problems caused by the faulty iOS 8.0.1 update in the newly launched iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, this software aims to fix bugs in HealthKit app so that developers could add it to App Store.
- With the help of this update, users can now upload the photos and videos from Safari.
- This app is more compatible with ‘Ask to Buy’ and facilitates family sharing for in-app purchases.
- The iOS 8.0.2 also tweaks the issues related to access of photographs stored in the Photo Library.
- It also improves the ‘Reachability’ feature of Apple’s latest flagship models, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
- This new software update from Apple also fixes the ringtone issues and now users, can use iCloud backups to restore these.
- Earlier, the users were unable to enter the passcode as the 3rd party keyboards were invisible. Now, the 3rd party keyboards are supported and can be used.
To update your device, you need to go to settings, then head to General and click Software Update.
According to the company, the iOS 8.0.1 crippled about 40,000 iPhones yesterday and with the help of this new update, they can fix the issues caused by it. Since you can update to the latest software release iOS 8.0.2 anytime you want, we suggest you wait before you get the reviews and feedbacks from the fellow iPhone users.